Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Dorking, Surrey, UK.
Commitment: Full Time, Permanent
Reports to: CMO / Marketing Director
SNAKEHIVE is a British brand designing phone cases and accessories for everyday life, built on thoughtful design and exceptional craftsmanship. Our products are at the heart of our business - we source, design and work with quality manufacturing partners to offer only the highest quality products to our customers.
With new challenges everyday this is an incredible opportunity to manage the fast growing Digital Marketing team at Snakehive. You will be working in a fast paced ecommerce company in an exciting product area, you will need to have experience and passion working in e-commerce and want to be part of a fun and energetic culture.
OVERALL JOB PURPOSE
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all our digital channels and regions. The position will involve managing and developing the existing marketing team (3/4 headcount) and optimising and growing the digital marketing channels.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Co-ordination and delivery of all marketing activity across the difference marketing channels, including SEO, email, content, PPC and Social Media.
- Set KPIs and goals within the team and ensure targets are met within the team
- Planning and updating the content and campaign calendar
- Brainstorm new ideas and creative growth strategies
- Creation and development of the key messaging / promotions and goals for all marketing campaigns
- Perform analysis of the entire marketing funnel and highlight the key areas that require prioritisation.
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners, reviewing and monitoring their performance
- Review all marketing reporting on the team and provide forecasts for growth
- Develop and manage team members, delegate tasks, review team members work and ensure realistic deadlines are set and met with the team.
- Oversee all projects within the Digital marketing team and their successfully delivery.
Essential Skills & Knowledge
- A minimum 4 years experience working in a Digital Marketing position
- A proven track record for growth and implementation of new initiatives
- Knowledge and understanding of the marketing funnel and how a successful marketing team functions, including detailed knowledge of all digital marketing channels
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Proficiency in spoken and written English language
- Enthusiastic, proactive and self-motivated
- A natural born leader, an ability to motivate and inspire others
- Flexibility to adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Able to prioritise and identify solutions in timely manner
- Curious in nature and always looking to question, learn, and look for better ways to do things
- Relish working in a small company with a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate and relay analytics insights
- Personable, fun and team oriented
- Energetic – we make change happen
- Curious - we are eager to question, know and learn
- Challenging - we question ourselves and others to find a better way
- Collaborative – working together brings high performance
- Optimistic - we believe in our ability to succeed
- Innovative - we are forward thinking and original To apply to this role please email email@example.com with a copy of your CV with the subject line:
Senior Digital Marketing Manager