Office Location: Dorking, Surrey (remote working available)
Commitment: Full Time
At Snakehive we believe that “It’s what’s inside that counts”.
We are big on quality and pay attention to the details that matter in our products. As the New Product Development Coordinator you will help bring this mantra to life.
You will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of all new products and get involved in product inception all the way through to launch. You will work across all business functions and will be involved in helping to bring product ideas to life.
This role is perfect for someone who is extremely hands on, driven and commercially aware. Ideally you will have some knowledge/experience of new products and can hit the ground running. The role will be a direct support to our CEO and Co-founder.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support the CEO with the end-to-end new product development from market & to timeline development, coordinating with our in-house designer, sourcing, costing, product testing, packaging, and pricing from ideation through to launch.
- To oversee and manage projects in relation to new products.
- Responsible for working closely with their in-house designer to manage the sourcing and development of a growing product range.
- Responsible for working closely with our Operations and Marketing teams to place purchase order for new products.
- Support all schedules, timelines and project plans for new product development up until launch.
- Assist in the sourcing of new factories and production partners to meet the needs of the business from a product perspective.
- An interest in sustainability matters and supply chain transparency
- Communication with factories to negotiate pricing, terms and manufacturing capabilities during various points in the product development cycle for all new products.
- Build long term partnership with suppliers both new and old and support them in helping manufacture the right products to our specification.
- Ideally experience in consumer product development and sourcing
- A strong interest in products, product quality and attention to detail
- Commercial experience, awareness of budgets, negotiation and pricing
- Awareness and knowledge of materials sourcing
- Developing relationships with new Suppliers
- Passion to develop a career in ecommerce
- Strong communication skills
To apply to this role please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV with the subject line:
New Product Development Coordinator